The All on 4 concept – Replacing ALL your teeth in 15 days!!
The All on 4 concept of replacing all missing teeth in a person’s jaw uses four dental implants (two straight and two angulated) to serve as anchors and provide a strong foundation for the artificial teeth. This is a permanent treatment and teeth can be given immediately after placing the implants without the requirement for waiting for a long healing period. This immediate teeth is usually hybrid acrylic which can be used for upto 2-5 years depending on food habits. Later, the teeth alone can be changed to ceramic teeth without disturbing the implants.
Benefits of All-on-4
- Immediate function thereby enhancing the quality of life
- Feels and looks like natural teeth
- Fixed and permanent
- Overall treatment and recovery time is reduced
- Can be done even if available bone is less in the back of the mouth. This is especially important in the upper back teeth region where the location of the maxillary sinus sometimes hinders the placement of straight implants
- Excellent stability
- Least expensive for a full mouth rehabilitation
- Proven long term success
- Easy maintenance
- X-rays / CBCT is required
- Surgical stent can be fabricated With the CT for guided placement. Guided placement helps in accurate placement of the implants thereby providing optimum results.
- Implant placement is a single visit procedure
- If teeth are remaining, removal is done prior to Implant placement
- If the patient prefers, the procedure can be done under IV sedation (Sleep dentistry)
- Fixed teeth can be given within 15 days.
- If teeth are required on the same day, the process for fabrication of the teeth is done before the implant placement appointment so that the teeth can be fixed on the same day of placement of implants
Cost of All-on-4
|Implant System||Guided Placement||Immediate Hybrid Acrylic Teeth||Cost in INR|
|Nobel Active||Yes||Yes||INR 3,25,000|
|Nobel Active||No||Yes||INR 2,75,000|
- Lifetime warranty for Implants
- 1 year warranty for prosthesis